1. To believe that a deistic or theistic creator consciousness exists, the believer must imagine the creator consciousness was in some timeless fashion akin to "before" existence alone in a timeless, non-spatial, void, without space-time, quantum vacuum, matter, energy, location, dimensions, fields, concepts, knowledge, symbols, perceptions, physical natural law, logic, potentials, referents, or the maths of possible worlds. And that it then wished existence to instantiate.
2. Consciousness is an axiomatic irreducible primary process with a most basic commensurate characteristic that consists of awareness of existence.
3. Consciousness of consciousness necessarily requires primary consciousness to first obtain as awareness of existence.
4. Without existence there could not have been anything to be aware of.
5. Without anything to be aware of, there could not have been any awareness.
6. Without awareness there could not have been any consciousness.
7. From 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 there cannot be a primordial consciousness without existence.
8. Creator gods are defined as primordial consciousness.
9. From 7 and 8 Creator gods cannot exist.